The Boxer 950HD debuts as the most advanced and capable mini-skid steer on the market. The 950HD features the industry’s highest hinge pin height, allowing it to easily dump over a 6′ (1.8-meter) side wall; class-leading 48-HP (36 kW) diesel engine; advanced electronic display with onboard diagnostic capabilities; multiple mode settings, allowing the operator to tailor the machine to the application; and two joystick operation patterns. The machine features a hydrostatic operating system, improved ergonomics and creature comforts such as operator hip and thigh padding, cup holder and 12-volt auxiliary power supply.
- 48-HP (36kW) Tier 4 Final Isuzu diesel engine
- 2734 lbs. (1238 kg) tip capacity
- 957 lbs. (434 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)Maintenance-friendly, remote-mounted engine oil and fuel filters, fuse block and relays make servicing the 950HD simple.
- Spring-cushioned operator platform provides improved ergonomics and attachment visibility resulting in improved operator comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Rubber tracks provide excellent tractive effort with minimal ground disturbance.
- Easy-to-use, push-button, dual pressure relief blocks releases residual machine pressure to make hydraulic attachment connections quick and easy.
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment